Sustainable · Ethical · Tactile · Bespoke
Craft Design House is a sustainable design studio for businesses.
We support the marketing strategies of hospitality, heritage and corporate brands.
We do this by working with you to create original collections of homeware, fashion or accessories.
You can sell these collections, gift these collections or use them as part of your own interior design.
Why Work With Us?
We offer a fully tailored service
- Every piece is designed exclusively with you and your goals in mind.
- We work to your budget and align products to attract established and new audiences.
- We select designer makers best-suited to your specific needs and aesthetic.
- We can work with you to create bespoke experiences around your collection.
- We take care of the whole process.
We are sustainable, ethical and transparent
- We work with Purpose Pioneers in Scotland who are supporting our journey to become an accredited B Corp business and a leading positive-impact brand uniting profit with purpose.
- We work with leading independent designer makers from the UK and Europe, sustaining local practices.
- All our designers aim for zero waste production and we provide a transparent and traceable supply chain.
- We work with ethical small-batch manufacturers in the UK and Italy to scale collections.
How We Work
Our Streamlined Process
- We work with you to develop the theme and purpose of your project.
- We conduct extensive research into the story behind your collection and produce a design brief.
- We select leading and emerging designer maker talent to create your unique pieces.
- We work with the designer makers to develop designs and integrate scaling potential, extending the longevity of the range.
- Experiences play an important part in complementing your collection so we decide with you if you would like to add any talks, workshops, demonstrations or storytelling.
- You receive the finished collection and any supporting services you have requested.
Our collections work best as part of an integrated marketing strategy. We offer the following additional services to help you get the most out of your collection:
Set up and creation of a marketing strategy
Photography and videography for on/offline use and across social media
Bespoke retail design and modular display furniture
Brochure design and content creation to complement your collection
Experiences organisation – this could involve talks, workshops, demonstrations or storytelling designed to create a buzz and get your customers involved and talking about your collection